Ayutthaya Sight Seeing Day Tour
See one of the most beautiful and historical cities around, Ayutthaya (The Ancient City). The city is full of history-rich temple ruins and summer palaces. Be immersed in the local culture.
Take a superb introduction to the architectural heritage of the ancient capital Ayutthaya. A thriving trade and political capital of Siam for over 400 years, Ayutthaya is filled with palaces, temples and religious monuments of great historical and cultural significance. The crumbling ruins and rows of headless Buddhas were once a thriving empire. This day trip is a memorable and awe-inspiring venture through temple compounds and is ideal for those drawn to the relics of history. No study of Thai architecture or art is complete without a trip to the unique U-Thong style Ayutthaya
- Pick up tourists from hotel
- Departure from Bangkok to Ayutthaya or Ancient City.
- Visit Wat Phu Khao Thong, It was built by King Ramesuan in 1387. Burengnong, the Burmese king, built three layers of the large superimposed base in the Burmese style after he seized Ayutthaya in 1569 and named it Phu Khao Thong. The main body of the Thai-style chedi was built later.
- 12.30 PM
- Lunch at the restaurant. Thai food will be served.
- Visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon. The temple is located outside the city of Ayutthaya. It was built by King U Thong in 1357 for meditation.
- Visit the Ancient Palace and Wat Phra Si Sanphet also Vihan Phra Mongkol Bopit, one of the largest bronze buddhas in Thailand.
- Visit Wat Lokayasutha, the image of reclining Buddha.
- Arrive in Bangkok
7 -7.15 AM
Pick up from various point of Khaosan area
Optional pickup from other areas for larger groups. (depends on hotel and area on extra charges)
Excludes (optional extras)
- Soft Drink
- Elephant rides