Koh Tao Roctopus Dive: 2 x Intro dives
A great way for non-divers to experience diving for the first time, under the direct supervision of a dive leader. The academic session focuses on the immediate needs of divers, however, greater time is spent in the water swimming around real dive sites. Maximum depth for these dives is 12 ...
We pride ourselves on our personal service. All our instructors are highly qualified, professional, and a lot of fun. We guarantee small groups and a very relaxing atmosphere to learn in. All our equipment is in top condition. We make sure that we go to a wide range of dive sites and avoid the ‘crowds’ by leaving a bit later that the other dive schools. Roctopus Dive is small, friendly, and a place people don’t want to leave!
- 10.45am Meet at the shop
- Check-in paperwork
- Instructor led informal academic session and equipment alocation
- 11.30am Taxi leaves with divers to the pier.
- 12noon - 4pm Diving is completed at 2 different dive sites.
- 4.30pm - Taxi returns to the shop. Try dive cards presented to students, end of day.
Open 363 days a year. 9.00am - 5.00pm. Closed Christmas day and New Years Day. We depart from the Roctopus Dive shop.
- Have your experienced filmed by one of our professional underwater videographers, who will make a movie of the day and include your favourite music - 2500THB
- Have a professional underwater photographer take photos of your experience to share with the family and friends - 2500THB